Mr. Riquier’s credentials are:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Series 7 General Securities Registered Representative License
- Chartered Life Underwriter Certification from the American College of Life Underwriters.
- Advanced Estate Planning Certificate from the American College of Life Underwriters.
- 1980 and 1981 President of the Massachusetts North Shore Chapter of the National Association of Accountants.
- Associate Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Essex County Estate Planning Council
- The Financial Planning Association
- Massachusetts Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group™
- Massachusetts State Life Insurance Agent
- Massachusetts State Real Estate Broker
Thomas T. Riquier, CFP®, CLU, and President of The Retirement Financial Center, is your local CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional. Tom offers securities and investment advisory services through his affiliation with United Planners Financial Services of America. Tom practices the “total financial planning concept” providing solid, unbiased advice for all the financial needs of his clients. He has 42 years of experience in retirement income planning, wealth management, insurance, retirement and investment planning. In addition, Tom is a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group™ and is well-versed in IRA laws and rulings, 401k plans, pension plans, and the unique financial needs of seniors. Tom’s financial planning objectives for his clients are to increase investment return, decrease tax liability, and protect principal.
Tom teaches several courses during the year for the public and separately for CPAs and legal professionals focusing on overall planning for financial stability and growth and on relevant special topical subjects such as helping clients manage their own and their parents’ money and Medicaid planning.